Climate change, energy and environmental issues are the long-term issues faced by human society. Governments and organizations in the world's major countries have established strict standards for vehicle exhaust emissions, which aim to reduce the impact of greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption and exhaust emissions on the global climate and environment in the field of transportation.
Electric vehicle uses lithium ion battery as an energy source, and converts electric energy into mechanical energy through components such as controllers and motors to control the speed of the electric current. It meets the national trend of energy conservation and environmental protection, and gradually replaces traditional fuel engine and lead-acid battery-driven cars, and plays an important role in the national economy.
• Lithium-ion batteries have high energy density and are lighter, thinner, and more compact. They have a longer lifespan and can be more flexible in designing electric vehicles.
• Excellent battery safety technology guarantees the safety of the battery pack. Since battery strings in an electric vehicle battery pack are connected in parallel, battery safety is particularly critical. When the battery is in danger, the battery pack's security protection function improve the EV safety by automatically disconnecting the power supply.
• The charging time is shorter and the driving distance is longer. Lead-acid batteries require 8-9 hours of charging time, but lithium-ion batteries can be fully charged in just three hours. High-capacity batteries increase the distance traveled by electric vehicles and provide convenience for customers.
• No need to replace the battery. The capacity of a lead-acid battery is approximately 50% of the initial capacity after one year of use. The existing lead-acid battery needs to be replaced, but the capacity of a lithium-ion battery will be approximately 75% of the initial capacity after three years of use without replacement.
• Save on maintenance costs. However, electric vehicles have almost no additional maintenance cost, and unlike regular fuel vehicles, they need regular maintenance of fuel and engine oil to improve the convenience of maintenance.
• More environmentally friendly. Lithium-ion batteries do not contain substances that are harmful to the environment, do not have the risk of lead pollution, do not emit toxic gases, do no harm to the human body and the environment, and do not produce any radiation.