Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4/LFP) cell is a new type of lithium ion cell that uses lithium iron phosphate as the cathode material. It has outstanding advantages such as high safety, long life and low cost. Due to its excellent thermal and structural stability, its safety is significantly better than that of other types. This makes it particularly suitable for high power applications. LiFePO4 cells have a long cycle life of more than 2000 cycles. Because of sufficient supplement of iron its cost is the lowest among various cathode materials. The cells can generally be made into three shapes such as polymer/pouch, cylindrical, and prismatic.
• Extremely safe. Excellent thermal and structural stability, no explosion, extreme safety performance.
• Super long cycle life, standard size. More than 2000 cycles, while only 500~900 cycles for lead acid, standard size, cylindrical shape.
• High operation voltage and power output. Nominal 3.2V, 3 times that of lead-acid, 1C continuous, 3C pulse.
• High energy density. Approx 200Wh/Kg, only 2/3 of the volume and 1/3 of the weight of lead-acid.
• Low self-discharge rate. Approx 2%/month, while more than 10%/month for lead acid, no memory effect.
• Wide operation temperature range. Charging: 0~45 °C; Discharge: - 20~60 °C; Storage: - 20~40 °C.
• Green energy, no harmful metals, no pollution, environmentally friendly.
AGV/RGV/MGV automatic trucks, electric forklifts, electric stackers, fire fighting robots, robots, low-speed electric vehicles, special vehicles, testing equipment, security monitoring equipment, radio communication system, surveying instruments, UPS, emergency application, medical devices, traffic and navigation signal lamp, solar lighting, emergency lighting and car/ship starting system, power transmission and transformer station, household/commercial energy storage, etc.
|Model||Rating||Energy||Continuous Charge||Continuous Discharge||Peak Discharge||Cycle Life||Chemistry||Size (T*W*L)||Weight|
|14500||3.2V, 600mAh||1.92Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 2C, 2.5V cutoff||max 3C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 14.5*50.5mm||22g|
|18500||3.2V, 1000mAh||3.2Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 2C, 2.5V cutoff||max 3C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 18.7*50.5mm||35g|
|18650||3.2V, 1800mAh||5.76Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 2C, 2.5V cutoff||max 3C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 18.7*65mm||44g|
|26650||3.2V, 4000mAh||12.8Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 3C, 2.5V cutoff||max 5C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 26.7*65.7mm||85g|
|26650||3.2V, 3000mAh||9.6Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 10C, 2.5V cutoff||max 20C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 26.7*65.7mm||87g|
|21700||3.2V, 2850mAh||7.36Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 2C, 2.5V cutoff||max 3C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 26.7*65.7mm||70g|
|32700||3.2V, 6000mAh||19.2Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 1C, 2.5V cutoff||max 3C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 26.7*65.7mm||86g|
|32700||3.2V, 5000mAh||16.0Wh||max 1C, max 3.65V||max 3C, 2.5V cutoff||max 5C||2000, DOD80%||LiFePO4||max 26.7*65.7mm||86g|