We are committed to providing safe and reliable lithium energy solutions for the shipping industry. With years of industry experience, unique battery technologies and power management technologies, we can provide lithium based propulsion power, UPS and emergency backup services for marine commercial projects such as commercial marine vessels, water taxis, tugboats, and electric ferries. Compared with traditional lead-acid batteries, our lithium battery solutions have significant advantages.
• High energy density, double travel distance of lead-acid batteries with the same weight, only 2/3 of the volume of lead-acid batteries.
• Long cycle life with more than 3000 cycles, service life of nearly 10 years.
• High security performance, integrated battery management system, no fire or explosion even if short circuit.
• High current charge and discharge capability, can provide large starting current, 10C burst discharge without affecting its service life.
• Good high/low temperature performance, operation temperature range of -40 °C ~ 60 °C.
• Low self-discharge rate, only 1.2% monthly self-discharge rate, can be fully charged for long-term maintenance.
• Modular design, expandance flexibility according to requirements.
• Sealed, flame-retardant housing, maintenance-free design.
• Environmentally friendly, no harmful emissions, reduced noise.